In order to provide a safe and secure environment for all of our guests, we must have a strict vaccination policy that all dogs adhere to. As such, we require veterinary proof of all vaccination requirements listed below prior to entering the dog centre for any reason:
- Dogs over 5 months old must have their annual Distemper/Parvo vaccination. All other puppies must have at least their second set of Distemper/Parvo vaccinations
- All dogs must have their Bordetella vaccination (kennel cough)
- Dogs over 1 year old must have their Rabies vaccination
- There must be a 10 day period between the time of the Bordetella vaccinations and the visit
- There must be a 4 day period between the time of the Distemper/Parvo and/or Rabies vaccination and the visit
- Any dog showing signs of fleas or ticks will be immediately turned away
- Refunds will not be given for any dog refused due to vaccinations, fleas, ticks, etc.