– You must provide paper proof from your vet of all vaccination requirements listed here prior to entering the dog centre
– Dogs over 5 months old must have their annual Distemper/Parvo vaccination. All other puppies must have at least their second set of Distemper/Parvo vaccinations
– All dogs must have their Bordetella vaccination (kennel cough)
– Dogs over 1 year old must have their Rabies vaccination
– There must be a 10 day period between the time of the Bordetella vaccinations and the visit
– There must be a 4 day period between the time of the Distemper/Parvo and/or Rabies vaccination and the visit
– Any dog showing signs of fleas or ticks will be immediately turned away
– Refunds will not be given for any dog refused due to vaccinations, fleas, ticks, etc.